Monday, August 10, 2009

Somebody Really Likes You When They...

...nominate you for a blog award.

A darling friend Anita nominated me for a Lovely Blog Award. Since I haven't done regular updates (bad Lisa) and have just been moaning to her lately about my struggles (poor, poor, poor Lisa), I wondered what I could have possibly done to deserve the nod. But then I read her wonderful post.

She also helped me put things into perspective, because at the end of the day, what matters most are the people who believe and support, offer a shoulder to cry on when times get tough and cheer at even the smallest accomplishment. That makes any struggle on the road to publication worthwhile.

Thanks, Anita.

No comments:

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...