Monday, August 10, 2009

A Lovely Blog Award



Since my dear friend Anita Davison was kind enough to mention me for A Love Blog Award, I'm sharing the wealth:

Catherine Delors is a wonderful writer, the author of Mistress of the Revolution, and her blog is Versailles and More, features fascinating articles about life for the decadent French court and the tragedy of the French Revolution.

History Buff, the blog of author Michelle Moran, has great links to items on archaeological history. Michelle's first two novels on Egypt's Amarna period have been bestsellers, and her love of archaeology and history enriches her writing.

And, if you're fascinated by the 17th century, Hoydens and Firebrands, has fascinating articles and biographies of the period.

No comments:

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...