Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kickstarting my Kickstarter project

With just 11 days to go, my crowdfunding project on Kickstarter for the professional editing and cover art of my fall release, The Rule of Love, needs a swift kick in the you-know-what. Fiction project have a notoriously hard time generating funding on Kickstarter, but I'm trying to break the trend. Can you help? If you can't, please consider forwarding this link to a friend or someone who you think might be interested. You'll have my eternal gratitude. If that's not enough, how about one of the lovely prizes I'm giving away to backers? Thanks for checking out the project.

No comments:

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...