Thursday, December 10, 2020

Here's what you may have missed from me in 2020

 This year has changed all of our routines and for me, that meant missing out on some opportunities to connect with writers and readers in person. Thank goodness for Zoom and Google Meet, where I was able to make those connections online.

Here are two events in which I participated. If you didn't get the opportunity to attend, this is what you missed:

December 9, 2 pm: Zoom Presentation with al-Andalus Authors John D. Cressler, Joan Cook, David Penny.


October 6, 12 - 2 pm: Zoom Presentation with authors of We All Fall Down anthology through Historical Novel Society, NYC Chapter. 

I suspect covid-19 will be with us far longer than anyone anticipates, but at least, we can still be connected online.

No comments:

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...