Tuesday, November 6, 2018

New home, new title: The Bajan Scribbler

Big changes! The Brooklyn Scribbler is now The Bajan Scribbler.

Prompted by my recent move to Barbados, the place of my birth, effectively immediately the name of this blog has changed as well. The link from my website will redirect here, too. If you've saved the URL, please update it to http://thebajanscribbler.blogspot.com/.

So, what do all these changes mean? Just a new address. I'll still be writing and blogging, working with the HNS-NYC chapter and sharing a lifelong fascination with all things Moorish Spain at Al-Andalus Authors; the first newsletter will launch on November 15. I hope readers will continue the journey with me, too.


No comments:

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...