Thursday, October 20, 2011

Advance copies of Sultana's Legacy until Nov. 1


Now through November 1, 2011, order a paperback OR ebook copy of Sultana and receive a copy of Sultana's Legacy for FREE! How? Email me a copy of your receipt from a retailer like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, OR direct from my website through Paypal, etc. as proof of purchase for Sultana. I'll send you a copy of the sequel, Sultana's Legacy in your preferred format, paperback or ebook.


Does it matter when I purchased Sultana
NO, AS LONG AS IT WAS ON OR BEFORE NOV. 1, 2011.

Is the receipt for my purchase of Sultana the only proof you will accept so I can get a free copy of Sultana's Legacy? 
YES.

How many free copies can I receive per receipt submitted?      
ONE

Any shipping restrictions? 
FREE PAPERBACKS WILL BE SHIPPED TO A VALID ADDRESS IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, or UNITED KINGDOM. FREE EBOOKS WILL BE DELIVERED TO A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. 

No comments:

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...