Friday, February 4, 2011

Taking on a new role

Recently, I was offered the chance to take on a new role, as a weekly contributor at the Best Damn Creative Writing Blog - cool name, or what? I'm so thrilled that my first article is up, Genre Fiction: A Love-Hate Relationship, about the joys and pitfalls of writing fiction, and whether or not I have a split personality (Hint: if you think I'll admit to that, good luck). Big thanks to Adrienne Crezo and Cortnee Howard at BDCWB for a great opportunity to connect with writers and readers, and do what I love best.

2 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

congrats. i'll have to go read it.

Lisa J Yarde said...

Thanks, Michelle

Time flies when you're having fun, or writing novels.

It's been a tremendous twelve months. A new job and health issues have impacted my writing time, but I'm still at it, trying to wrap...